It was an honor and a surprise when Gunta of Moving on included me in the Ligo Circle of Appreciation. I regret it has taken me so long to respond. I certainly appreciate appreciation and circles. I especially appreciate Gunta. If you don’t know Gunta, pay her a visit. Gunta is a talented photographer who lives in a stunningly beautiful part of the world. She is also just happens to be a wonderful person.
Thanks for including me Gunta!
Here’s our Līgo Circle of Appreciation among fellow bloggers.
For duration of 22 days, starting on 1st October 2012, we will be inviting 2 bloggers per day to join the Līgo Circle of Appreciation.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an Appreciation, NOT an Award.
To fully participate in the Līgo Circle of Appreciation: ~ * Complete this sentence about blogging: ”A great blog is…
* Refer back to the blogger who invited you
* Invite 2 bloggers to join the Līgo Circle of Appreciation on a post
To me a great blog teaches me something and I am better for reading it. A great blog takes me somewhere wonderful and different and new. A great blog lets me see a glimpse of life through another’s eyes. A great blog makes me come back for more.
I would like to invite two people with what I consider great blogs. I also happen to consider both of these wonderful bloggers great so I guess “great” is a word that fits.
Wishing you a fantastic day!
- A Circle of Friends – The Līgo Circle of Appreciation (theretiringsort.com)
- Līgo Circle of Appreciation (missayodele.com)
- Līgo Circle of Appreciation (gusgus64.wordpress.com)
- A Blogger’s Appreciation (thewhyaboutthis.com)
- Līgo Circle of Appreciation (festivalking.wordpress.com)
- Chosen For The Līgo Circle of Appreciation (ravenswitch.wordpress.com)
- Līgo Circle of Appreciation (tchistorygal.wordpress.com)