I have been traveling around my neighborhood in Portland. Taking in the exotic
sites, trying new sensations and learning and growing from the whole experience. I
have been appreciating life from the other side of the fence; the neighbor’s fence. My
neighbors have really been stepping it up and bathing the neighborhood in beautiful
flowers. Some are taking out lawns to plant flowers and edibles. My imagination can
take me anywhere but a few neighborly flowers to enjoy along the way makes it all the
Thanks for the inspiration!
“All gardeners live in beautiful places because they make
So get out and enjoy some flowers whether it be across the world, over the fence or in your own backyard.
- Travel Theme – Flowers. (thegingerbreadcafe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Travel Theme – Flowers (thisthatandwhateverelseicanthinkof.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Flowers (wheresmybackpack.com)
- Travel Theme: Flowers (mothergrogan.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Flowers (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme:Flowers (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Flowers (theretiringsort.com)